SQuape MECANIC + N[duro] Offer
SQuape MECANIC Plus SQuape N[duro] Offer
SQuape MECANIC in stainless steel
The SQuape® MECANIC is a hybrid mechanical tube mod which was developed and produced in its entirety in Switzerland by SattQualm GmbH in cooperation with Simon Chromec (SiChro).
It can be used with single 18650, 20650, 20700 and 21700 batteries. Through clever design of current conduction and use of highly conductive materials it fires with virtually no Volt-Drop to give the user the maximum possible efficiency.
Since the SQuape MECANIC is a hybrid device, it is only to be used with atomisers that have a positive pin that protrudes at least 1mm from the threads of the 510 connection. We also recommend that the battery always be placed in the tube mod with the positive pole facing the button.
Note: The SQuape MECANIC is intended for experienced vapers and is not suitable for beginners and use only batteries according to your setup.
- Fits multiple battery sizes through use of different length adjustment screws.
- Easy battery fixing due to adjustable battery contact
- Best conductivity through use of highly conductive materials
- Virtually no volt-drop through clever non-moving contact points in the switch mechanism.
- 4 point contact system
- Soft pressure point for comfortable activation
- Recessed button to reduce risk of auto firing
- Diameter: 25 mm
- Height: 87.9mm
- Weight: 101g (without battery)
- Threads: 510
- Battery compatibility: 18650, 20650, 20700, 21700
Here at StattQualm we feel strongly about what materials we use and therefore only the best materials make it into our devices. The following table shows what materials are used in the SQuape MECANIC. Should you have known allergies to one of the listed materials we strongly suggest you do not use this mechanical mod.
Stainless steel components: Steelnumber 1.4404 / 316L
switch mechanism: Aluminium ematalised
switch contact pins and button: brass gold-plated
O-rings: nbr 70 shore
18650 adapter tube: POM
1x SQuape MECANIC
1x Battery adjustment screw
1x 18650 adapter tube
1x Spare magnet
1 x spare o-rings
1 x SQ Grip Band
1x User manual
Note2: Always install the battery with the positive towards the button and the negative towards the atomiser.
SQuape N[duro] MTL
With the SQuape N[duro] you get a durable and resistant atomiser, which will be a reliable companion for you in all situations. The extremely simple operation, the excellent taste and proven safety of the SQuape N[duro] will convince you every day.
The SQuape N[duro] is a rebuildable tank atomiser which was developed and produced in its entirety in Switzerland. It is made by StattQualm. The N[duro] design comes in two versions: Direct to lung (DL) and Mouth to lung (MTL). The only major difference between the versions is the type of air flow (base and closing ring). DL means an open air draw adjustable down to a restricted air draw. MTL means a very tight draw adjustable to a moderate tight draw. In the description of the title you will find the version you choose. Both atomiser are compatible and you can switch between the two versions by exchanging the base and the closing ring.
The SQuape N[duro] combines all the advantages of its previous models: clever design of current conduction, nonconductive surface of the whole atomiser-chamber (consisting of ematalised aluminum), haptically simple closing of the tank by a quick turn and large filling holes. Due to the self-contained system, the tank can be transported separately from the base even when filled.
• elegant and clean design
• easy filling by turning the top cap (TopFilling)
• stepless air flow control by turning the tank
• single coil operation
• adjustable 510 connector (gold-plated)
• deck is accessible even with full tank
• lockable and leak-proof tank
• non-conductive components inside to avoid short circuits
• user-friendly handling and coiling options
• exchangeable borosilicate glass
• temp. control and volt/watt suitable
• easy switching between the three positions; „remove“, „vape“ (with air flow control) and „closed“ by turning the tank.
– Diameter: 24 mm
– Height (without SQuip Tip and 510 connector): 47.8mm
– Weight: 69g
– Connector: 510
– Tank capacity: ~5ml
– Stainless steel components: Steelnumber 1.4404 / 316L
– Glass: Borosilicate glass
– Deck, chimney and closing ring: Aluminium ematalised, anodised
– Centerpin: Ecobrass gold-plated
– Mouthpiece: POM
– O-Rings: nbr 70 shore and 40 shore
1x SQuape N[duro] "MTL" (mouth to lung) partially assembled
1x SQuip Tip N "MTL" (mouth to lung)
1x SQ Grip Band
1x 5mm hex key
Various spare screws and o-rings
1x Leaflet „Closing Ring“
Note: It is necessary to insert the enclosed Closing Ring once before use (see supplementary sheet).